Values Exercise Proctor Guide
Instructions for the Values Exercise:
1) Give the values exercise sheets to the person to identify their Core Values.
2) Although all of the values and motivators have some significance, have them go through the list once and cross off those that aren’t really important to them.
3) Have them go through ther list once more eliminating all but the top 10.
4) When finished ask them to go back through and cross off all but the top 5. This is usually the most difficult part.
5) When finished, have them circle the top 3. Have them write down the top 5 in order.