[dfd_spacer screen_wide_resolution=”1280″ screen_wide_spacer_size=”100″ screen_normal_resolution=”1024″ screen_tablet_resolution=”800″ screen_mobile_resolution=”480″ screen_normal_spacer_size=”100″ screen_tablet_spacer_size=”40″ screen_mobile_spacer_size=”40″]
Professional Speakers for Luxury Events Pricing
Professional Keynotes: $5,000/60 min + Travel and Expense (T&E)
Professional Hosting or Emcee Services: $7,500/day + T&E
Professional Session Speaker: $3,500/90 min + T&E
Professional Panel Moderator or Subject Matter Expert Participant: $2,500/60 min + T&E
- Pre-Event Promotion
- Complementary Digital Download for Attendees
- Follow-up with Attendees with Additional Complementary Resources
Our Travel and Expense Policy:
We are more careful with our client’s resources than we are with our own and avoid overspending or unnecessary costs. We may contract with hotels and agencies to get the best possible prices. We’ll also aim for the most reasonable option when we can. For example, we prefer booking plane tickets in economy class, unless there is reason for upgraded travel.
- Accommodation. Business hotels that are generally 3 to 4 stars, higher grade hotels are only appropriate for events or conferences if the hotel is hosting the event.
- Air, train, ship or other transportation fares. Coach fare reimbursed for flights under 2.5 hours, business class for trips more than 2.5 hours.
- Local transportation during trips. Taxi, ride share fairs, metro, public transportation, tolls. Rental cars of intermediate class or smaller.
- Meals and incidentals. Up to $75.00 per day when traveling for business for meals and incidentals.
[dfd_spacer screen_wide_resolution=”1280″ screen_wide_spacer_size=”40″ screen_normal_resolution=”1024″ screen_tablet_resolution=”800″ screen_mobile_resolution=”480″ screen_normal_spacer_size=”40″ screen_tablet_spacer_size=”20″ screen_mobile_spacer_size=”20″]