Our competitor assessment worksheet was designed in conjunction with out Recruiting Mastery program available to our Private Client Members.
Who are your top five competitors?
Competitor Assessment Instructions:
- Write the name of the top competitors in your market foot print. Your foot print is the area within a 20 minute drive from your office.
- Next make a note of what their agent count, or population, is in the next box
- Look up how many closed units they have in the last rolling 12 months under # of units. Extra credit if you want to geek out a bit and split it between list and buy sides, but it’s not necessary. Ideally, you are only counting those your market footprint.
- P.P.P. is short for Per-Person-Production. It measures agent quality. To calculate the PPP, divide the total units by the current population count.
- Next, take note of the last, rolling 12 months total gross volume. Ideally, this is limited to your market footprint.
- Last, is the competitors percentage of market share. To calculate it, you will take their volume and divide it by the volume for your entire market footprint.
- In the last box, do the stats for your office or company.
- Once you are done with filling out the chart above, download six of the B&P SWOT Templates from the tools section of our website and fill out one for each competitor and yourself.