Real Estate Executive |Systems Expert | Keynote Speaker
She’s the dynamic international executive of ultra-luxury real estate, a technology systems expert, and national keynote speaker with nearly 20-years’ experience in sales leadership and strategic organizational development. Jennifer is a top producer who has exceeded quotas and achieved company revenue records.
One look at Jennifer’s credentials explains why:
- Facilitated an IPO with realtor.com; advised and consulted for several M&As
- Coached and consulted clientele to an average gross margin increase of 100 percent
- Increased sales by $1B for a top luxury real estate firm during a 12-month period
- Managed more than 200 real estate agents and maintained a profitable organization throughout the Great Recession
- Facilitated real estate purchases on several continents; a global and multi-cultural leader
- in ultra-luxury real estate
- Maintained the highest average sales price and revenue for the greater Los Angeles area
- Responsible for the recovery and rapid growth of several luxury real estate firms
- Ultra-luxury real estate marketing, branding & public relations expert
- The Agent/Buyer Relationship Revealed; N Magazine, June 2013 Professional Development & Organizations
- National Association of Professional Women
- ePro Certified
“There is nobody in the industry with a better combination of real estate knowledge, team building methods and business savvy. I have taken Jennifer with me on important client presentations and I can always count on her professionalism and follow through to support me and my team.” David Kramer, Hilton & Hyland
During her two decades in ultra-luxury real estate, Jennifer has been a key asset to many organizations, and the envy of the competition. The metrics of her successes are tangible evidence of her value to any organization. The qualities that are being expressed through written word are mere fractions of her leadership attributes.
Jennifer has facilitated projects with foreign entities; domestic and abroad, which has developed herself into a multi-cultural leader. Her leadership style has been emulated at realtor.com, Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing, Hilton & Hyland, Juwai and many more throughout the world. Jennifer’s leadership attributes of teaching, coaching and mentoring has supported rapid growth throughout the ultra-luxury industry.
Jennifer has taught, coached, mentored and executed due diligence processes, business development, marketing, branding, public relations, CRM and sales strategies. She is the subject matter expert for business development and rapid growth and will continue to provide actionable, and sustainable solutions to ultra-luxury real estate firms.
From business development to ultra-luxury real estate deals to keynote speaking, Jennifer’s actions and recommendations are highly-sought and highly-valued throughout the global industry. She is an asset that has exceeded quotas, established company records, orchestrated 10-figure sales increases, and now she seeks the next challenge in ultra-luxury real estate.
“Jennifer is a fantastic manager. Dug deep into motivation and goals and helped develop a strategic plan for my business. Best of all she had regular follow up to keep me on track.” – Scott Taylor, Keller Williams Realty Central Coast
“Jennifer Berman is the hardest working individual I know. She is an expert in her field, a consummate professional, and backs it up with great character and integrity! She is aggressive in business and driven to succeed. Her leadership qualities have uplifted many offices production and she has mentored many. She has taught me a lot about this business, and her work ethic is unparalleled by anyone I know. There is a big punch in that little package! Aligning yourself with Jennifer will only improve your business and she also makes a great friend.” – Karren Grieco, Greenbox Loans,Inc.
The next step is to open a dialogue with Jennifer regarding your organizations wants, needs and goals. Together, you will experience growth, success and a significant return on investment.
A dynamic global ultra-luxury real estate executive, a technology systems expert, and national keynote speaker with experience in sales leadership and in organizational strategic development and top producer capable of exceeding quotas, and exceeding company sales and revenue records. Achieved strong and sustainable revenue, market and profit contributions through expertise in business, organizational development, technology and performance management: keen presentation, contract negotiation, and communication skills.
Industries: Real Estate Executive, Media Events, and High-tech.
- Sales and Marketing
- Recruiting & Human Resources
- Team Building
- Public Speaking
- Ultra-Luxury Real Estate
- International Real Estate
- Technology and National Training
- Business Strategic Planning
- Branding and Media Talent
- Operation Analysis and Strategist
- Mentoring and Coaching
- M&A Advisor Accomplishments
- Participated in IPO of a software company
- Host, moderator and keynote speaker for Top Media Events
- Top Recruiter
- Implemented escrow office ownership and development
- Managed200hundredrealestateagentsandbroughtprofitabilityduringthemostdepressed years in the real estate market
- Branding, marketing and media development for top firms and teams
- Developed processes and procedures for coaching and recruiting
- Organized marketing & training events nationwide
Hilton & Hyland – Beverly Hills, CA General Manager
2013 – 2015
In one year added $1B in revenue and took GCI up 75 percent from the prior year. Grew the firm to the highest number of producing agents had in 20 years of operations. Coached, mentored and staffed the top luxury teams and agents. Handled all legal and broker related matters. Ran and built two offices with more than 15 staff members and initiated escrow office ownership.
First Team Real Estate – Orange County and Los Angeles, CA
2009 – 2013
First Team Real Estate is the top real estate company in Orange County, the top independent real estate brokerages in all of Southern CA and ranked as the United States’ 9th Top Brokerage.
- Top three Recruiters out of 40 offices in the organization
- In top six for highest listings and closings companywide out of 60 locations
- Brought a non-profitable office from 50 agents to profitability and to 90 agents including hiring some top brokers from within the city
- Taught agents and brokers to market through the use of social media, and inbound marketing
- Coached top 20 percent of agents for maximum productivity
- Created a mentor program with high accountability for new agents, and developed a win- win financial structure
- Worked closely with C-level executives to budget P&L’s for profitability
- Assist many departments in organization on productivity – marketing, recruiting and IT departments
- Advised on M&A’s for company growth and transition
Frequently featured in the press regarding accomplishments U.S. Ambassador for Juwai.com 2015 – Current Juwai is the largest International property website for Chinese buyers and was launched in 2011. Juwai allows agents, brokers, and developers to reach wealthy Chinese buyers through an international property portal. Jennifer was hired by the CEO to represent Juwai in the United States. She also speaks in Latin America on behalf of Juwai. Her role is a partner in the expansion of the portal to the real estate industry throughout both North and Latin America. Inman Connect– San Francisco, CA 2012 – Current Host and Moderator Keller Williams Marina / LA – Marina Del Rey 2007 – 2009 Branch CEO and Team Leader Responsible for five key challenges: recruiting, finances, consulting, leadership and training. The Market Center had almost 200 agents and an expanding commercial real estate division. The office had consistently generated more than $10M annual revenue and consistently increased profit margins. Responsible for talent acquisition, reviewing financials projections, direct marketing, and public relation activities. Furthermore, I supervised all community outreach and charitable activities.
Organized and presented education events while developing a world-class culture of excitement and passion
Leveraged technology for prospecting and taught the regional management division how to implement use of various technology tools and systems
Coached top 20 percent of agents for maximum productivity
Worked closely with the budget to remain profitable in a transitioning market
Consistently in top recruiting numbers in region Fidelity National Title – Beverly Hills, CA 2003 – 2007 Marketing & Technology Consultant
Host and moderates all Inman Connect and Agent Reboot events nationwide. Develops content and guest speaker arrangement for each show. These events highlight the top industry leaders, and international C-level executives in real estate and technology-related fields.
Title representative for Beverly Hills and West Hollywood: Maximize performance by providing products and services that facilitate and expedite the closing process. Experienced as a consultant and trainer specializing in teaching, coaching and mentoring sales professionals regarding effective organizational management, marketing and knowledge of the ultra-luxury real estate industry. In addition to providing customers with an exemplary experience, my duty was to obtain all title business from residential real estate brokers, commercial real estate brokers and financial lenders.
- Highest sales price per average out of all Los Angeles region
- Top Rep
- Acquired new accounts the organization previously failed to obtain
TOP PRODUCER SYSTEMS, INC. – Vancouver, BC, Canada Senior System Consultant / Product Manager
1998 – 2003
Full responsibility for bottom-line metrics, including maintaining a significant profit margin while decreasing costs and increasing sales within a large territory, targeting real estate clients in need of extensive information technology and Internet solutions. Developed dynamic multi-media sales presentations, directly supervised five employees, conducted extensive training programs and served as key technical contact for major client: Cendant. Improved relationships with existing clients by serving as key contact person and developed positive, profitable relationships with new prospects.
Secured more revenue for the company than any other sales representative since 1982
Ranked as the number one sales representatives annually. One of two employees who consistently exceeded annual quotas
Instrumental in creating policies and procedures for the sales channel that have increased efficiency and improved revenues
Closed the largest network deal in company history
Recruited to regularly give keynote addresses at large real estate conferences and trade shows EDUCATION AND LICENSURE Bachelor of Science • Texas Tech University Completed degree in three years and one semester in Florence, Italy at University Di Firenze ePRO Certified Real Estate Broker in California and Licensed agent in Texas